CTBA SEEKS FUNDRAISING PROFESSIONAL
The Center for Tax and Budget Accountability (CTBA) seeks a results oriented fundraising professional to grow the organization’s capacity to fulfil its mission of fostering social and economic justice through advancing fact-based public policy solutions. The individual selected will join a collegial, highly skilled team based in Chicago, Illinois.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Organize and implement the CTBA’s annual giving campaigns
- Provide leadership to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward major gift prospects and donors, including foundations and individuals
- Develop and implement plans to communicate and market the mission and products of CTBA, and enhance its fundraising results
- Staff the executive director and the Board of Directors in fundraising and cultivation activities
- Staff the Development Committee
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to Tracy Schonberger, CTBA's Administrative Director, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Center for Tax and Budget Accountability (CTBA) is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. CTBA encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, disability, and veteran status.